Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What can I do to make more friends?

I'm just like you. When i was in elementary school my teacher told my mom that somethings wrong with her daughter because i "dont have any friends." but it's okay! It's absolutely normal to be different, and you know what? Someday someone will appreciate you for that and acknowledge how lucky they are to have you because you're patient. Remember...those who matter don''t mind, and those that mind don't matter! So hold your head up high. For those who don't want to be your friends, then who needs them right? Trust me. Everything seems hard right now. But just wait and be patient. Stick with your acquaintances and those that love you will stick with you. Don't feel weird at all. We're in the same boat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment