Thursday, August 18, 2011

I like this girl but i dont know if she fells the same?

[PLEASE READ ALL OF IT AND SHOW A REAL ANSWER THATS NOT 5 WORDS LONG PLEASE]Well her name is Paige and i love her and when i say love i mean love when i see her my heart stops and i cant get her off my mind and im 15 and i dont think of doing anything with her just being with her i dont like her for the i want her cause she beautiful Shes the one and of all the girls ive dated i want her i like her i cant live with out her she a friend and everyone of her friends says she likes me and when i went to ask her out she said "Benny where best friends dont do anything to ruin it" in a joking voice but i don't know if she was joking or being for real. I cant get her off my mind i have never ever ever ever in 15 years felt this way about a girl PLEASE HELP ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment