Thursday, August 18, 2011

My recruiter is encouraging to "keep my mouth shut" after i ped meps?

i told my recruiter a few days ago that i'm not comfortable lying to meps. he said "trust me, they won't find out." i persisted that i didn't want to withold anything, especially something that i can get a waiver for, and he said, "you have 2 choices. listen to me and don't say anything, or come clean and never enter the military" i dont see how these are my only two options. im in DEP now so i know i qualify but during this time i've had problem with my arm and was rushed to the ER. I also asked to talk to his boss, but he quickly said no. He became very rude after i said i didn't want to lie. Also, i require a security clearance which he insists isnt "as thorough as you think." he says they wont find out anything. HELP!?

No comments:

Post a Comment